This Corps of Fuziliers was formed on the 25th of June 1798, and inrolled not to serve out of the Parish of Fulham, unless by their own consent. They at present are but one Company, consisting of 80 men; have a Committee of 30 Members, and the
NAMES OF OFFICERS ARE: Captain, John Meyrick. First Lieutenant, John Druce; Second Lieutenant, Charles Alexander Crabb; Ensign, Samuel Rush Meyrick.
NAMES OF THE COMMITTEE: Sir Philip Stephens, Sir Andrew Snape Hamond, Barts.; John Meyrick, Thomas Chinnall Porter, John Druce, C. A. Crabb, Heneage Legge, William Macgeorge, John Scott, William Donaldson, Thomas Hall, Robert Boyd, William Sharp, John Ord, Esqrs.; the Rev. Mr. Jepson, the Rev. Mr. Owen, the Rev. Mr. Bowen, the Rev. Mr. Ruddock; Mr. Bunnett, Mr. White, Mr. Chasemore, Mr. Ward, Mr. Burchell, Mr. Frampton, Mr. Sketchley, Mr. Plaw, Mr. Stocken, Capt. Starkie, Mr. Manning, Mr. Layton, Mr. Howard, Mr. Hunt, Mr. Attersoll, Mr. Stephen Lewis, Mr. Webb.
DRESS: Helmet, Bear-skin and white Feather. Breast-plate, oval, G. R. in centre, the word FULHAM above, and ASSOCIATION beneath. Buttons; the Crown in the centre, and the words, FULHAM ASSOCIATION, in a Garter round it. Short Gaiters.